Every day is a Holiday at Mordidas
Friday, Feb 21 – National Sticky Bun Day
- We don’t make good sticky buns (yet) so a free drink (cerveza, wine or well) for each person who brings a sticky bun for the cook this Friday.
Saturday, Feb 22 – National Margarita Day
- This is a duh… Margaritas are only 20 pesos today.
(our margaritas are made with real limes and 100% agave tequila)
Sunday, Feb 23 – National Banana Bread Day
- I’m not a big fan of banana bread so we’ll do something else with bananas…
FEBRUARY IS NATIONAL CHERRY MONTH
- Since cherries do not grow in Mexico, any Virgins of legal age drink free.
Open 3 to 10 pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday
(Raw Oysters on Saturdays & Sundays only)
THIS WEEK’S SPECIAL:
Lasagne with Salad and Dinner Roll
Oysters on the Half Shell
Fresh, Raw, Salty & Sweet, from the Sea of Cortez
6 for 50 pesos – 13 for 100 pesos
# 1 – Roasted in the half shell with herbs/spinach/cheese/Pernod
# 2 – Roasted in the half shell with herbs/garlic/mushrooms/cheese/Chartreuse
4 for 50 pesos – 10 for 100 pesos (mix or match)
Fresh Greens and Veggies – Homemade Ranch or Italian Dressing
Amish Macaroni Salad – 3 Bean Salad – Coleslaw
15 pesos each
Giant All Beef Chili Cheese Dog
Big Dog covered in Cheddar, Onions and our meaty, spicy Chili. Coleslaw side.
Topped with Onions and Cheddar Cheese. Spicy.
All Beef Bar Dog
“Normal” Hot Dog with toppings of your choice.
FROM THE ‘HOOD
Our neighbors have some fine offerings at the food stands across the street. You won’t be disappointed.
Feel free to bring in their products to Mordidas:
- Jose’s Open grilled, charcoal BBQ Chicken – 70 pesos (whole), 36 pesos (half). With tortillas and salsa. Until 5 pm.
- Rosa’s Carne Asada, Tripa, Choriza or Adobo Tacos and Quesadillas (only on Friday & Saturday nights)
- Martha’s Elote, a corn, crema, lime, chili treat (the corn is delivered fresh from the farm every morning) or a cup of her Tejino (both only on Fridays & Saturdays).
- Martha’s Cevicheria – Fish, Shrimp or Pulpo Ceviche tostadas (only on Sundays)
* Does not apply to weekly specials.
* You need be a “lady” in biology or by happenstance only.