The Oscars… Mardi Gras…
Open 3 to 10 pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday
(Raw Oysters on Saturdays & Sundays only)
Half Price Drinks for Ladies on Sundays*
THIS WEEK’S SPECIAL:
Red Carpet Lasagne with Salad and Dinner Roll
Oysters on the Half Shell
Fresh, Raw, Salty & Sweet, from the Sea of Cortez
6 for 50 pesos – 13 for 100 pesos
# 1 – Roasted in the half shell with herbs/spinach/cheese/Pernod
# 2 – Roasted in the half shell with herbs/garlic/mushrooms/cheese/Chartreuse
4 for 50 pesos – 10 for 100 pesos (mix or match)
Fresh Greens and Veggies with Homemade Ranch or Italian Dressing
Amish Macaroni Salad – 3 Bean Salad – Coleslaw
15 pesos each
Pulled-Pork Chili with Cheese, on a Giant 1/4 lb, All-Beef Dog
Big Dog covered in Cheddar, Onions and our Spicy Pulled-Pork Chili. Coleslaw or Macaroni Salad side.
Our Spicy, Pulled-Pork Chili topped with Onions and Cheddar Cheese.
All Beef Bar Dog
“Normal” Hot Dog with toppings of your choice.
FROM THE ‘HOOD
Our neighbors have some fine offerings at the food stands across the street. You won’t be disappointed.
Feel free to bring in their products to Mordidas:
- Jose’s Open grilled, charcoal BBQ Chicken – 70 pesos (whole), 36 pesos (half). With tortillas and salsa. Until 5 pm.
- Rosa’s Carne Asada, Tripa, Choriza or Adobo Tacos and Quesadillas (only on Friday & Saturday nights)
- Martha’s Elote, a corn, crema, lime, chili treat (the corn is delivered fresh from the farm every morning) or a cup of her Tejino (both only on Fridays & Saturdays).
- Martha’s Cevicheria – Fish, Shrimp or Pulpo Ceviche tostadas (only on Sundays)
* Does not apply to weekly specials.
* You need be a “lady” in biology or by happenstance only.