THIS WEEK’S DINNER SPECIAL:
HOT TURKEY ‘SANDWICH’ DINNER
Oven Roasted Turkey with homemade gravy, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes,
cranberry sauce and veggies (note: the veggies are not homemade).
A turkey “dinner” at a “sandwich” price.
– Your choice of light or dark meat or both –
Until we run out…
Open 4 to 10 pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday
OYSTERS ON THE HALF SHELL
Fresh, Raw, Salty & Sweet, from Boca de Camachin, Nayarit
Served on Ice, with salsa(s).
6 for 50 pesos – 13 for 100 pesos
Traditional: Roasted with herbs/spinach/cheeses/Pernod
Mordida Style: Roasted with herbs/garlic/mushrooms/cheeses/Bourbon
4 for 50 pesos – 10 for 100 pesos (mix or match)
GIANT 1/4 lb, ALL BEEF CHILI/CHEESE DOG
Big Dog Smothered in Cheddar, Onions and our Spicy Chili.
With side of Coleslaw or Amish Macaroni Salad.
Spicy Chili Con Carne topped with Onions and Cheddar Cheese.
Homemade Cornbread Muffin.
ALL BEEF BAR DOG
A “Normal” Hot Dog with the condiments of your choice.
Fresh Greens and Veggies with Homemade Ranch or Italian Dressing
Amish Macaroni Salad – Coleslaw
15 pesos each
FROM THE ‘HOOD
Our neighbors have some fine offerings at the food stands across the street. You won’t be disappointed.
Feel free to bring in their products to eat at Mordidas:
- Jose’s Open grilled, charcoal BBQ Chicken – 70 pesos (whole), 36 pesos (half). With tortillas and salsa. Until 5 pm.
- Rosa’s Carne Asada, Tripa, Choriza or Adobo Tacos and Quesadillas (only on Friday & Saturday nights)
- Martha’s Elote, a corn, crema, lime, chili treat (the corn is delivered fresh from the farm every morning) or a cup of her Tejino (both only on Fridays & Saturdays).
- Martha’s Cevicheria – Fish, Shrimp or Pulpo Ceviche tostadas (only on Sundays)
“Ladies Half Price” fine print:
* No sharing or takeout.
* You need be a “lady” in biology or by happenstance (drag qualifies).