NOTICE: Mordidas is closed today, Sunday, June 8. I am sorry for any inconvenience but it could not be avoided. We will resume our regular hours/days next week.
Since “low” season really is here now we will be changing our opening hours/days from 3 days a week to 2 and we are extending our open hours from 5 – 10 pm to 4 – 11 pm.
We are now open Saturdays and Sundays from 4 until 11 pm.
Social life is better at night anyhow.
Open 4 to 11 pm Saturday & Sunday
Closed Monday to Friday (except for special events)
Half Price Drinks for Ladies on Sundays*
TRANSLATION: For Ladies on Sundays, 7.5 peso beer & 10 peso well drinks…
THIS WEEK’S SPECIAL:
Deep Fried Chicken wings(8) with Amish potato salad.
BBQ, Ranch or Ginger Sweet & Sour dips.
Oysters on the Half Shell
Fresh, Raw, Salty & Sweet, from the Boca de Camichin
6 for 50 pesos – 13 for 100 pesos
Roasted in the half shell with herbs/spinach/Swiss & Parmesan cheeses/Pernod
Roasted in the half shell with herbs/leeks/mushrooms/Swiss & Parmesan cheeses/Bourbon
4 for 50 pesos – 10 for 100 pesos (mix or match any oyster specialty)
A flavorful Bolognese Sauce and 3 Cheeses, Spinach, Olives & Portobellos.
With Garlic Bread, Giardiniera and Salad.
Giant 1/4 lb, All-Beef Chili Mac-Cheese Dog
Big Hot Dog topped with onions & cheese and our Spicy Chili.
Served with Macaroni & Cheese instead of the bun.
The most sophisticated chili dog you will ever encounter.
“Normal” All-Beef Chili Mac-Cheese Dog
A more diet-conscious version of the previous.
Spicy Chili Bowl
Black Bean – pulled pork – ground beef Chili topped with Onions and Cheddar Cheese.
Served with crackers or chips.
Macaroni & Cheese
Baked with a rich Cheddar Cheese sauce.
All Beef Bar Dog
A “Normal” Hot Dog on a bun with toppings of your choice.
Fresh Greens and Veggies with Homemade Ranch or Italian Dressing
FROM THE ‘HOOD
Our neighbors have some fine offerings at the food stands across the street. You won’t be disappointed.
Feel free to bring in their products to eat at Mordidas:
- Jose’s Charcoal grilled BBQ Chicken – 70 pesos (whole), 36 pesos (half). With tortillas and salsa. Until 5 pm.
- Rosa’s Carne Asada, Tripa, Choriza or Adobo Tacos and Quesadillas (only on Friday & Saturday nights)
- Martha’s Elote, a corn, crema, lime, chili treat (the corn is delivered fresh from the farm every morning) or a cup of her Tejino (both only on Fridays & Saturdays).
- Martha’s Cevicheria – Fish, Shrimp or Pulpo Ceviche tostadas (only on Sundays)
* Does not apply to weekly specials.
* No sharing or takeout.
* You need be a “lady” in biology or by happenstance only.