This week’s VallartaScene Forum Meetup is on Wednesday, November 12, from 5-9(+) pm here at Cafe Mordida. Everyone is welcome. We will serve a 75 pesos buffet dinner from about 6-8 pm for those who are interested in eating. Drinks are cheap and good.
No purchase is necessary to attend this meetup, of course. This is a simple social gathering with no rational purpose.
It’s almost winter and the chef feels a need for comfort food for the soul and the sweet tooth.
POT ROAST AND DESSERT BUFFET:
- Pot Roast (to feed the beast within)
- Country Mashed Potatoes (to calm the restless soul)
- Chocolate Cake (for the unabashed hedonist)
- Lemon Meringue Pie (for the sensually deprived)
- Carrot Cake (for the seeker of health consciousness)
- Coffee (in a futile attempt to compensate for gustatory excesses)
- 75 pesos for all-you-can-eat
As usual, no purchase of food or drink is necessary to attend this meetup.
Everyone is welcome.
We are easily accessed by walking, bus, car or taxi.
Karen from Crazy Beaches is our guest bartender.
Flaco is our guest cook.