This Week’s Menu and Schedule
Cafe Mordida is open Thursday to Sunday, from 5 – 11 pm
- On Fridays we serve PIZZA along with our REGULAR MENU
- On Saturdays & Sundays we offer Fresh and Rockefeller OYSTERS along with our REGULAR MENU.
- Ladies drink for half price on Sundays
- Closed Monday to Wednesday except for our Figure Drawing Class on Tuesdays.
Sorry, no oysters this weekend, March 11 – 13.
TUESDAY, March 8
- BAR & RESTAURANT CLOSED FOR WORKSHOP(S)
WEDNESDAY, March 9
- BAR & RESTAURANT CLOSED
THURSDAY, March 10
- BAR OPEN 5 – 11 pm.
- CHEAP BAR FOOD NIGHT – Special One-dish Menu
- This week’s meal is Spaghetti, Salad and French Bread – 69 pesos
FRIDAY, March 11
SATURDAY, March 12
SUNDAY, March 13
- BAR & RESTAURANT OPEN 5 – 11 pm.
- LADIES HALF PRICE – Happy “hour” (for ladies or anyone who feels like a lady) – All drinks for ladies two for one, all day. Almost makes me wish I were a lady)
- REGULAR MENU
Menu subject to change without notice.
Well behaved pets, kids and adults are welcome.
We do not accept credit cards but we take US and Canadian currency at standard rates of exchange.
Smoking is permitted on our open-air balcony.
Free secure, high speed WiFi.
Free phone calls to the US & Canada.
Our food is prepared from quality ingredients. Our emphasis is great food and drink at a great value in a casual, friendly atmosphere.