¡ ¡ ¡ No Happy Hour ! ! !
Our prices are always low.
Our quality is always high.
Mordidas with a twist
- Corona and Pacifico – 15 pesos
- Corona Light and Modelo Negra – 20 pesos
- House wine – 35 pesos
- Corkage Fee if you bring your own good stuff – 80 pesos
House Liquors – 25 pesos:
- Antillano – Castillo – Oso Negro
- RUM – 35 pesos:
- Captain Morgan
- Havana Club – 3 year oid
- VODKA – 40 pesos:
- GIN – 40 pesos:
- Bombay Sapphire
- WHISKEY – 45:
- Crown Royal
- Jack Daniels
- Jim Beam
Absinthe – 90 pesos
Vietnamese Snake “Wine”
100 pesos a shot
Raicilla (a wild agave distillate)
Tequila (a tame agave distillate) All tequila’s are made by extracting nectar from the cloned Weber Blue Agave plant. This nectar is then distilled into alcohol and finished in one of four ways.
- Blanco (No Ageing)
- Reposado(Aged a minimum of two months in oak)
- Anejo (Aged a minimum of one year in Oak)
- Extra Anejo (Aged a minimum of three years in Oak)
Margaritas (con sal, en rocka, etc….) – 30 pesos
- Traditional (fresh lime juice, cane sugar, orange liqueur)
- Traditional II (fresh lime juice, agave syrup, orange liqueur)
- Fresh Fruit (whatever is in season)
- Habanero (when you want to be hotter inside than what you feel outside)
Herbal Liqueurs and Infusions
Soft drinks, bottled water, iced tea and freshly brewed coffee are 15 pesos each.